Score: 4.00 Votes: 4
rate this

What's up with the girls in the gallery lately

Starter: mach1lude Posted: 3 weeks ago Views: 2.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
I imagine they (the ones that want overweight nasty old women) are the ones who pay...
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by thefifthestate
I imagine they (the ones that want overweight nasty old women) are the ones who pay...

There's no difference between premium members or not when it comes to uploads.
But as kamalah said, you can block a user's content so it doesn't appear in your feed (it's only just a minority that upload such stuff so you'll quickly be good).
vegas365, exocet, BobGums, mach1lude and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh

But some users get higher priority in the queue. Not every upload is equal, right?
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by sogood
But some users get higher priority in the queue. Not every upload is equal, right?

Not 100% sure about new users who start uploading (before the group system kicks in), but otherwise not that I know of. Pretty sure the group system itself just changes the size of your max uploads, can't actually remember if it also increase priority. Would have to ask Diz about that.
Being premium or not definitely has no impact on that though, that was confirmed by Diz in another thread.
* This post has been modified : 2 weeks ago
Lvl 16
Quote:
But as kamalah said, you can block a user's content so it doesn't appear in your feed (it's only just a minority that upload such stuff so you'll quickly be good).

Isn't that only for stuff they post in the forums if you block them? I genuinely don't know. I'm talking about the photos that are uploaded in the gallery weekly, I don't wanna see that nasty stuff lol
sogood, Dennis2377 find this awesome.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Not 100% sure about new users who start uploading (before the group system kicks in), but otherwise not that I know of. Pretty sure the group system itself just changes the size of your max uploads, can't actually remember if it also increase priority. Would have to ask Diz about that.

Given Diz's radio silence it's clear there's settings to prioritise some users over others. That's fine - just admit it and be transparent about it. Otherwise users like LunaMoon and others who contribute good stuff will keep walking away.

For example, one user who joined 22 May has had 6 photo uploads prioritised. Another user who joined 15 May has had 0 photo uploads reviewed and approved.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by mach1lude
Isn't that only for stuff they post in the forums if you block them? I genuinely don't know. I'm talking about the photos that are uploaded in the gallery weekly, I don't wanna see that nasty stuff lol

If you check someone's profile, right next to the red "follow" button, you have a "hide" button. This will also hide stuff in the galleries from that user. So if you have a few users whose content you don't like, you can hide theirs and you'll be set.

Quote:
Given Diz's radio silence it's clear there's settings to prioritise some users over others. That's fine - just admit it and be transparent about it. Otherwise users like LunaMoon and others who contribute good stuff will keep walking away.

For example, one user who joined 22 May has had 6 photo uploads prioritised. Another user who joined 15 May has had 0 photo uploads reviewed and approved.

Just ask Diz rather than go on a theory based on his absence of reply here...
I literally don't remember if there's a priority on top of the upload size for groups.
* This post has been modified : 1 week ago
lustpunk finds this awesome.
Lvl 61
some really horrid stuff the past few days for sure
LunaMoon, starlene, HornDogg61, mach1lude find this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:

Still here, have been busy with a lot of private related stuff. To answer your question:
New uploaders will be placed in priority 1. and after moderation of 100 items the priority is determined how your upload score is. Premium members don't have a higher priority in the queue.
bob4funs1234 finds this awesome.
Lvl 26
It's simple, quality over quantity. Then again you have a group of individuals who daily upload photos which were rejected or deleted for non privileged uploaders. That's why i stopped uploading photos as many others did too. So if you are not one of the privileged members don't waste your precious time with uploading photos. Take care and have a wonderful day.
sogood, strictguy, cbrrider29572, Nard187 and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 65
Is there a way to rename one of your existing playlists ?
dogdude finds this awesome.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
Still here, have been busy with a lot of private related stuff. To answer your question:
New uploaders will be placed in priority 1. and after moderation of 100 items the priority is determined how your upload score is. Premium members don't have a higher priority in the queue.

You're still ducking the question Diz.

Is there a privilege vs non-privilege uploader difference?
Who else qualifies for priority 1?
What are the other priority levels and how are they granted/given out?
LunaMoon finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
You're still ducking the question Diz.

Is there a privilege vs non-privilege uploader difference?
Who else qualifies for priority 1?
What are the other priority levels and how are they granted/given out?

NO, there are no privileged uploaders. The whole priority level is based accepted vs denied (Duplicate, others have no penality on denied).

These are the groups based on score:

Quote:

6 => ['min' => 0, 'max' => 19, 'group' => 6, 'limit' => 25], // 20%
5 => ['min' => 20, 'max' => 39, 'group' => 5, 'limit' => 50], // 40%
4 => ['min' => 40, 'max' => 49, 'group' => 4, 'limit' => 100], // 50%
3 => ['min' => 50, 'max' => 69, 'group' => 3, 'limit' => 250], // 70%
2 => ['min' => 70, 'max' => 89, 'group' => 2, 'limit' => 500], // 90%
1 => ['min' => 90, 'max' => 100, 'group' => 1, 'limit' => 1000] // 100%
lustpunk, exocet, babeologist, bob4funs1234 find this awesome.
Lvl 26
How are photos **prioritised** for review.

Is it first in first reviewed?

Is it priority 1 get first access? (New uploaders, and those moderators choose?)
Lvl 70
Mods don't choose pics they mod.
We just to go to one page and pictures are fed to us to moderate. This feed is based on time (so the oldest pics in the queue get sent to the mod page). From what I remember the page pulls one pic from the x oldest pics in the queue (so that there is a bit of shuffling involved to not have all pics from one person in one go) but depending on what group you belong to (or if you're a new uploader), your pics will show up faster, based on what Diz posted above.
exocet, babeologist find this awesome.
Lvl 33
Quote:
Originally posted by LunaMoon
It's simple, quality over quantity. Then again you have a group of individuals who daily upload photos which were rejected or deleted for non privileged uploaders. That's why i stopped uploading photos as many others did too. So if you are not one of the privileged members don't waste your precious time with uploading photos. Take care and have a wonderful day.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
sorry to see so many stop posting because of realistically two posters. There truly should be a limit of how many photos of on person you can post. They are out of control posting the some basic pictures over 200 times x 2
Lvl 26
Quote:
Mods don't choose pics they mod.
We just to go to one page and pictures are fed to us to moderate. This feed is based on time (so the oldest pics in the queue get sent to the mod page). From what I remember the page pulls one pic from the x oldest pics in the queue (so that there is a bit of shuffling involved to not have all pics from one person in one go) but depending on what group you belong to (or if you're a new uploader), your pics will show up faster, based on what Diz posted above.

How does the system determine the order of pictures to feed to you? Do Group 1 come up before Group 2? Do users who have uploaded >1,000, >10,000 come up before others?

Prioritisation of the queue based on time alone is unlikely - we know new uploaders get priority. What other factors contribute to priority?
Lvl 76
Quote:
How does the system determine the order of pictures to feed to you? Do Group 1 come up before Group 2? Do users who have uploaded >1,000, >10,000 come up before others?

Prioritisation of the queue based on time alone is unlikely - we know new uploaders get priority. What other factors contribute to priority?

Why is prioritisation of such importance to you? I ask because, across your profiles, you have a very high uploaded image amount, so it doesn't seem like you are losing out in this respect 🤷‍♂️
Lvl 70
Quote:

As Diz said, aside from new uploaders, the only other priority factor is the group you belong to.

When moderating uploads, the pics usually have the same time spent in the queue. For example, I just checked a few pics in the mod queue right now, they all were 2 weeks old and I saw pics from users that were group 1, 2 and 4. The lower the group ,the higher the priority. Diz did post the priority % above though but I don't have the exact math behind it but yeah I suppose that with an equal time spent in queue, group 1 would go before group 2 and so on, but that's about it.
Lvl 25
I really have to look into the code how the priority exactly works and how much each group has priority above the other. Problem is have been a really busy week for me, that's why I haven't had a lot of time to respond in this topic. I really want to make things more transparent, maybe i should create a FAQ page (yes, this would take time too as I need to build it). It's not that I am ignorning but more I am overburdened with work.

I wanted to spend most of my time coding, but that was something that didn't happen sadly.
nok_nok, Dennis2377, sogood, bob4funs1234 find this awesome.
  • Goto: