Score: 5.00 Votes: 5
rate this

Scoring babes on this site - what is most important to you for a high score ?

Starter: F1098 Posted: 14 years ago Views: 2.5K
Lvl 19
Some of the ratings that we give the lovely ( well most anyway ) on this site rather amaze me. Sure, it is all personal taste after all, but I've found that I rate highest those girls that I would be happy to make love with and wake up to. Something about her beauty, and personality as captured by the ( often ) dubious skills of the photographer. Some ladies get 9 - 10 that I wouldn't give the time of day.

Hmmmm. This may just be a chick thing.....I either give them a 10 or I pass, but I'd like your views....something more than " Jesus...I'd hit that in a second", ya know ?
Lvl 11
I look for how they look. I see a lot of beautiful women on here but women with tits so big you cant see their face is a big turn off to me. Most think they look good with huge tits, but even when I look on here if they are to big for my taste I pass right over them. and I rate women who show a great boy but not their face even lower. it is a hame that a woman with a great body is ashamed to show her face. but everybody has a like and dislike and will rate different. What looks good to me might not to someone else. People have an inner beauty that will show in photos also.
Lvl 20
No, I notice the same thing. I think people just have a very diverse sense of taste.

Notice that if you actually try to find a girl that's rated below four on this site randomly, it might take you a while. Try to find one rated under 3 and you could be here quite a while.

Likewise, try to find one rated above an 8 overall, or even a seven might take you quite a few clicks.

It's a sign of how diverse individual tastes truly are.
Quote:
Originally posted by 888SPO

Some of the ratings that we give the lovely ( well most anyway ) on this site rather amaze me. Sure, it is all personal taste after all, but I've found that I rate highest those girls that I would be happy to make love with and wake up to. Something about her beauty, and personality as captured by the ( often ) dubious skills of the photographer. Some ladies get 9 - 10 that I wouldn't give the time of day.

Hmmmm. This may just be a chick thing.....I either give them a 10 or I pass, but I'd like your views....something more than " Jesus...I'd hit that in a second", ya know ?

Hmm interesting question. For me personally, its all about looks as i have too talk to someone before i gauge the personality thing. I'm not gonna google it right now, but i think looks is what gets humans interested first, unlike animals- it's about smell. anyway, you took the time to ask. 5 star ! 10 - 5 are most doable as far as looks go with no other consideration. Yeah, men are sometimes shallow, but that's what makes this website great.
Lvl 24
Interesting question.

I'd be rather more inclined to vote in the manner you (888SPO) describe if this was a "dating" site. Its not.

I rate the photos according to how "hot" the women are as depicted, not as potential fantasy dates.

Like Spanky1 I'm not impressed by huge tits and I like to see the faces.
Lvl 79
My scale is something like this:

10 - Stunningly beautiful. Could go for years without ever seeing someone this good looking in person in real life.
9 - Gorgeous. Like the most beautiful women you might actually see in person, rarely but every so often.
8 - Beautiful. A girl like this would always turn your head and maybe elicit an exclamation (even if silently because you are with your girlfriend)
7 - Pretty. Way better than most females you might encounter.
6 - Nice looking. Better than the average woman you see.
5 - Average. About the same as the typical girl you see in the mall.
4 - Half Decent. Below average, but you would not be put off if you saw a woman like this for real.
3 - Ugly. No redeeming physical qualities, and you might look the other way if you saw her in person.
2 - Nasty. Offensive or off-putting in some way that would make you walk the other way if in her presence.
1 - Repulsive. Gross, disgusting and totally without redeeming quality to the point you might get sick if you saw her in person.

In addition to these base ratings, I add or subtract points for things I do like or don't like, such as body type, tattoos, piercings, make up, outfits, smoking, poses, etc. (No, I won't say which is which.) Sometimes I upgrade a score when there is something charming or alluring that just appeals to me, or downgrade when I get a bad vibe.
Lvl 28
I think she's even remotely attractive: 10

Other: 1

FUCK YEAH, I vote just liek 99% of teh site.

Seriously though, I like pretty girls, HR pics and big boobies that are not attached to big bodies. Then I turn that into a number between 1-10..then I totally vote that!
I have given up trying to figure how people vote. I truly think there are a few who think the scale is backwards. IE a 1 = Best and 10 = Worst. Or there are a few that are just tools.

Typically, for me, a gal has to be topless at a minimum to get a 7. That is a good looking topless gal, not some sea-hag. Fully clothed really doesn't score above a 6 with me unless she has an outstanding feature (eyes, smile, cleavage, etc).

In all the time I have been here I have maybe scored 10 - 12 or so gals a 10. 15 or so I have scored a 9 and maybe 30 I have given an 8 to.

I have also noticed my tastes in women seem to be pretty different from the majority on here.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by hiproof

10 - Stunningly beautiful. Could go for years without ever seeing someone this good looking in person in real life.
9 - Gorgeous. Like the most beautiful women you might actually see in person, rarely but every so often.
8 - Beautiful. A girl like this would always turn your head and maybe elicit an exclamation (even if silently because you are with your girlfriend)
4 - Half Decent. Below average, but you would not be put off if you saw a woman like this for real.
3 - Ugly. No redeeming physical qualities, and you might look the other way if you saw her in person.
2 - Nasty. Offensive or off-putting in some way that would make you walk the other way if in her presence.
1 - Repulsive. Gross, disgusting and totally without redeeming quality to the point you might get sick if you saw her in person.

I'll just go with this.

I think I've probably given maybe 5-10 pictures a rating of 10, of the 90,000+ votes I've registered. So, all that stuff, except it's much easier to get a 1 on my scale than it is on hiproofs. His 3 is probably my 1, so the scale goes from hot to heinous pretty quickly in my mind.

Clothing on or clothing off really is irrelevant to me. In fact, some of the hottest chicks on the site aren't even nude, and it doesn't make them any less attractive.
Lvl 7
Well I'd like that all the pictures would show the face, because there could be a nice body 10 - 9 but a partial body can only have partial rate 7 - 8, because naked or not, I think that looks does matter.
And it can variate also pretty much depending what people likes.... Some like blonds, some ebony, some readheadeds, etc, and there is when the hight and low rates come
Lvl 13
For me its overall quality: Face (very important), Body ( tits and hips), hands and feet, and then picture quality - In some of the pics you can see its a really hot bird but the picture quality really sucks and that will get a low score from me. Very important for me is the fact that it must be/seem amateur. Pro girls are usually a bit too hot (take that with a pinch of salt) and the setting is always just too perfect. i would vote higher for amateur submitted stuff than pro anyday!

(beer)
Lvl 7
A lot of things go in to play when rating these girls. It really depends on what they're wearing, if anything, eyes, position (huge), quality of the picture. If I don't feel I can rate above a 5, I choose not to vote. Frankly, it just seems like a waste.
Lvl 6
Quality of the girl and quality of the pic. A lot of things annoy me in pics and I might mark it 1 or 2 points lower. Smoking, stupid faces, certain guys in the pic take away from it, and sometimes red eye really ruins it as well. There's also times where I rate a pic a 6 and come back to awhile later and wonder why I rated it so low or vice versa. I gave it an 8 or 9 and thought it really should have been a 6 or 7. So my tastes do change from time to time.
Lvl 26
For me it's either a 10 or nothing.
The most important part of the picture is the quality. Of course she has to be insanely attractive but if it's a crappy camera phone shot, I don't like it.
Lvl 12
When it comes to the average pic, I go for a lot of things with the girl, her face is as important as her body, the photo quality and the surroundings may be an issue as well. Then I have this thing for bondage pics, they always get a very high score from me - unless they are really crappy, one way or the other.
Lvl 19
Thanks guys...your responses are outstanding and they are pretty much in line with what I think when I vote.

In particular, I like the first response of Mr. "Reficul". I tend to regard them as I would any woman that I see anywhere in that a "10" means that I find something about them just wonderful enough to take to bed. If they don't get my nipples hard, then I don't vote. In life and in WBW piccy voting my, nipples are a pretty good barometer for me. They are very, very choosy..........

The only time I vote less than 10 is when the woman is FAT or HAIRY. That calls for a vote of 1 in protest !
Lvl 22
like animals- it's about smell, and focus !
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by notech

It's all about how many big, luscious cocks there are in the picture.

Fixed.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Fixed.

Thanks !

I have always had a problem writing what I mean !

(Game On Again ? )
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by hiproof

In addition to these base ratings, I add or subtract points for things I do like or don't like, such as body type, tattoos, piercings, make up, outfits, smoking, poses, etc. (No, I won't say which is which.) Sometimes I upgrade a score when there is something charming or alluring that just appeals to me, or downgrade when I get a bad vibe.

This is actually a very accurate description of my process, as well. If I look at the pic and have no particular feelings pro or con, it's a 5. Nines and tens invariably go to faves, eights probably do about half the time. Out-of-focus photography always merits a deduction of one or more points. Four through seven are my most common range, with the extremes progressively more rare - only a handful of tens, and (thankfully) very, very few ones.