Score: 4.31 Votes: 13
rate this

Angelina Jolie VS Jennifer Aniston

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 12 years ago Views: 15.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Not really a huge Angelina fan but I have never thought of Jennifer Aniston as hot. I don't get it. She's not ugly, she's kinda cute but there is nothing that screams sexy about her at all. I guess I'm in the minority but I just don't see what's so great about her.
Quote:
Originally posted by davey45

Not really a huge Angelina fan but I have never thought of Jennifer Aniston as hot. I don't get it. She's not ugly, she's kinda cute but there is nothing that screams sexy about her at all. I guess I'm in the minority but I just don't see what's so great about her.

If you voted Angelina you're in the awesome minority. If you voted Jenn, then you're blind and suck.
Lvl 18
Look at it this way, Angelina is in the "worth it to throw your whole life away for one night" catagory of women in the world. Jennifer isn't even close to being in that group. She is more of the "worth a smack to catch a nice look at that woman at the pool" catagory of women in the world...
Lvl 29
Jennifer Aniston......."Did you just SPANK me?" I love that line......to think they paid him to have Jennifer lay on top of him and he got to slap that ass.

I wonder how many takes they needed
Lvl 28
Has anyone else seen Angelina Jolies tits?

I'm not even really a tit guy..but, DEM TITS.

For seriousness.

Although I'm sure Jennifer Anistons are quite nice, since they're probably only a few years old.

Seriously though, wow.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Can't say that I have, she never interested me enough to care about em
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I'm not even really a tit guy..but, DEM TITS.

For seriousness.

Although I'm sure Jennifer Anistons are quite nice, since they're probably only a few years old.

Seriously though, wow.

Yeah, I remember the first time I saw one of them, back when I very first saw Hackers in like the late Triassic period.

Since then, there's been Gia, Taking Lives, Foxfire and Original Sin. All of those show sum boob and are awesome. (Well, Foxfire is not awesome, it's awful.)

Ranking them by boobage it's: Gia >>>> Original Sin >> Taking Lives > Foxfire
Ranking them by how good the movie was: Taking Lives > Original Sin >> Gia >>>> Foxfire

And yeah, they're quite spectacular.
Lvl 20
Having never seen either one of these women in person I can only go by their photos.

Both have pics where they look hot as hell and both have pics where they look quite scary.

Having said that I voted for Jennifer.

And as far as the tits go she can make a sweater look pretty fucking good.
Lvl 28
WBW...you let me down bros.
Lvl 27
But you DIDN'T let me down, I love these peoples
Lvl 28
Exactly...you sided with Demo.

....now go look in a mirror and try not to cry.

Also, I fucking own Gia just due to Angelia Jolie tits.

It's like "what?..this...this is happening?"
Lvl 59
Seriously, I liked her way back in the day when Hackers came out, and when I saw she was in "Gia" I was like, "OH-EMM-GEE, I has to see dat!" and so I saw it as soon as it came out on video (since I worked in a video store at the time) and I was fuckin' blown the fuck away at all the naked and boobies and lesbian scenes and naked. It was awesome.

Pretty much everyone who came into the store for the next month and asked me if I had seen anything good recently was given the suggestion "Gia."
Lvl 20
Given you guys assertion that after the age of 25 a woman's face starts to melt off or something,

I'm surprised you can even stomach a conversation about these two old hags.
Lvl 59
Well, nobody goes from 25 straight to 100. It's a gradual process and some chicks (Angelina) progress much more slowly than others (Jennifer).
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Well, nobody goes from 25 straight to 100. It's a gradual process and some chicks (Angelina) progress much more slowly than others (Jennifer).

Yeah, except for the fact that the poll results blow a big hole in your argument. I know this must be very disturbing for you, but you might take a moment to reflect on what really makes someone "beautiful" (hint, it doesn't have anything to do with Brad Pitt or Daniel Tosh)
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 14
Just wanted to post again, cuz this argument is funny to me. Keep it going!
In addition to being grossed out by the fact Angelina did Billy Bob, I'm not sure
I would want to risk having my dick cut up by Angelina's nasty, chapped lips.
Lvl 13
For any age, Jennifer looks great, I never really liked Angelica's face, and thought she was too skinny.
Lvl 19
EL- so glad that you saw Gia. I was so impressed with her performance in that. It was an Oscar performance.....just
great, and the lesbian scenes were pretty cool as well.

Yum !

Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Seriously, I liked her way back in the day when Hackers came out, and when I saw she was in "Gia" I was like, "OH-EMM-GEE, I has to see dat!" and so I saw it as soon as it came out on video (since I worked in a video store at the time) and I was fuckin' blown the fuck away at all the naked and boobies and lesbian scenes and naked. It was awesome.

Pretty much everyone who came into the store for the next month and asked me if I had seen anything good recently was given the suggestion "Gia."
Lvl 28
Worst thread ever.
Lvl 59

Blindest members ever.
  • Goto: